Monitor Audio Bronze Centre
Monitor Audio Bronze Centre acoustic and aesthetic design ethos, the compact Bronze Centre is the natural partner for Bronze left/right speakers in a home theatre LCR array. It features twin 5 1/2” C-CAM® bass/mid-range drivers straddling a Bronze C-CAM tweeter for pinpoint synergy with its satellite partners producing seamless front soundstage action and articulate dialogue.
Our latest champion moves up a gear from BX and rival budget speakers because Bronze is simply in a class of its own. The features speak for themselves. For the first time, we’ve using spectacular steel-grey C-CAM driver cones for a seamless blend with finishes, available in a choice of BlackOak, Walnut, Rosmah and a White Ash. Invisible driver fixings and floating magnetic grilles add to the impression of streamlined sophistication, lending Bronze the look and feel of a premium range.
It sounds like one as well. Drawing on the flagship technologies we’ve engineered the acoustic design to deliver lower distortion and a wider response from seven beautifully matched, deceptively slender models. Combined for natural full-range music and home cinema sound, Bronze will transform the quality of your home entertainment at a price that won’t break the bank. The C-CAM driver configurations give Bronze the tonal accuracy and consistency of a class leader. Harnessing driver technology developed for our acclaimed mid-market Silver models, Bronze explodes the myth that high power handling with low distortion belongs exclusively to the expensive world of audiophile design. The proprietary bass and mid drivers responsible for Bronze’sopen, expressive and naturally rhythmic quality utilise a type of‘dished’ C-CAM cone, which employs the entire cone surface radiate sound. Unbroken by the centre pole-piece aperture of conventional driver designs, the cone is inherently more rigid and efficient while being less prone to break-up under high drive conditions, resulting in exceptional detail resolution and life-like tonality. Ingeniously, the driver’s voice coil is thermally coupled to the back of the cone, which draws heat away from the coil for better power handling and optimal operation at all volume levels
- Dual 5 1/2” bass/midrange drivers with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM® cone profile
- Acoustically matched to Bronze speaker systems for excellent imaging and consistency of timbre in surround applications
- Single bolt-through driver systems, for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes