Monitor Audio A10 – Satellite
Monitor Audio A10 – Satellite Speaker As capable with music as it is with home theatre sound, the beautifully bijou A10 punches like a heavyweight, expertly blending sky-wide high frequencies with a natural blast of delicious mid-range detail coupled to a depth of bass that simply defies the A10’s svelte dimensions. Its rigid die-cast alloy cabinet, piano- lacquered to a polished perfection imparts a sense of superior quality.
- 5 1/2″ C-CAM Driver with RST® dimpled cone geometry for rigidity
- 1″ Gold C-CAM Tweeter
- HiVe® II High Velocity reflex port; delivers smoother airflow for better transient response and tighter bass
- Dedicated Internally Wired Stand available
- Can be mounted on wall, ceiling or table top with dedicated robust bracket
- Magnetic Grilles; for the sleekest effect there are no visible fixings
- Rigid die-cast alloy cabinet
- Finished in luxurious metallic black high gloss or metallic pearl white high gloss
Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium is a material originally developed by the aerospace industry for jet engine components. Its properties are ideal for loudspeaker cones being extremely rigid, yet light enough to yield high overall efficiency. In manufacture, aluminium/magnesium alloy undergoes a three-stage stress-relieving process to remove surface deformation and molecular weakness. Once formed, the alloy cone is subjected to a high temperature anodic coating process in which a layer of pure ceramic alumina is depleted onto its surfaces to a depth of 50 microns, producing a completely rigid sandwich of alloy and heat-dissipating ceramic material.
Introducing Hive II
A new type of port technology which uses a straight rifled design to accelerate air flow and reduce turbulence. HiVe II technology has the ability to move air in and out much quicker than a conventional port, the result is fast powerful bass coupled with superior transient response.