Monitor Audio 100 With Onkyo Combo
Monitor Audio 100 With Onkyo Combo package has been brought together by our team to ensure great performance to the best of the product’s ability. The Combo consist of Monitor audio 100 Bookshelf Speakers and pair with an Onkyo A-9130.
Monitor Audio 100 Bookshelf Speakers
Monitor Audio 100 Bookshelf Speakers have beautifully proportioned speakers featuring a 61/2” MMP II bass driver complemented by a 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter. With a larger bass driver and bigger cabinet, the 100s deliver a more expansive and punchy sound.
Two sets of binding post terminals on each speaker allow for bi-wiring or a bi-amp set up. To maintain their compact proportions, and to allow positioning in the most confined locations, the speakers are rear ported. The Monitor 100s truly deliver the classic Monitor Audio sound.
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones – adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2” and 61/2” drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability
Onkyo A-9130 Integrated Stereo Amplifier is a robust and versatile pre-main amplifier with wide connectivity and deeply enjoyable sound quality. In pursuit of musicality and fidelity to the source, the amp is tuned for warm, lively sound that expresses the tonal colors of your best-loved albums. Stable high-current power delivers accurate and agile sound across a wide and dimensionally realistic soundstage. WRAT (Wide Range Amplification Technology) was fine-tuned specifically for the A-9130 by Onkyo’s master technicians. Two 10,000 μF main audio capacitors were custom-made following exhaustive listening tests to realize a richness and dynamism that’s very easy to love. Make the A-9130 the heart of your home hi-fi and enjoy the musical refinement expected of a far more expensive component.
- 60 W + 60 W high-current amplification
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplification Technology)
- Direct Mode for source-authentic audio reproduction
- Phase Matching Bass Boost
- Custom-made high-current EI transformer and two 10,000 µF capacitors
- Wolfson® WM8718 DAC
- MM phono input, 5 x RCA, and 2 x digital audio inputs
- New fine display for easy source selection