Kramer PT-580T 4K60 HDBaseT
Kramer PT-580T 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI HDCP 2.2 Compact Transmitter over Long–Reach HDBaseT is a compact high−performance, long−reach HDBaseT transmitter for 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI signal over twisted pair. PT−580T converts the input signal into the transmitted HDBaseT signal. It extends video signals to up to 40m (130ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
- High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing long–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. PT–580T is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicator facilitates easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Compact Pico TOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling or discreet mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 4 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.