Kramer PT-561 HDMI & IR over Twisted Pair Transmitter
Kramer PT-561 HDMI & IR over Twisted Pair Transmitter are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for HDMI and IR signals. The PT−561 converts an HDMI and IR signal to a twisted pair signal and the PT−562 converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI and IR signal.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Bidirectional IR Support — IR is compatible with a Kramer transmitter and via a Kramer external remote IR receiver: C–A35M/IRR or C–A35M/IRE or C–A35M/2IRE.
- Optional IR Emitter Cables — C–A35/IRE–10 single emitter & C–A35/2IRE–10 dual emitter.
- Optional External IR Receiver Cables — C–A35M/IRR–3 and C–A35M/IRR–50.
- System Range — Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded Kramer CAT 5 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded Kramer CAT 6 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded Kramer CAT 7 cable.
Note: Transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. If using third–party shielded CAT cables, both ends of the shield must be soldered to the connectors for the products to function properly.
- EDID PassThru — Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- ON (Red) / Transmit (Green) Status LED.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter powers the receiver
- Ultra–Compact Pico TOOLS™ — 4 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.