Klipsch RP-640 Designer On-Wall 5.1 System
Klipsch Designer RP-640 Designer On-Wall 5.1 Home Theater System offers crystal-clear acoustics for a powerful sound experience. Powered by Denon AVR 3500H Delivering the Ultimate in Home theatre Audio with a twist of elegance.
- Includes: (3) RP-640D, (2) RP-140D, (1) SPL-120 and Denon AVR 3500H
- Slim On-Wall Solution Matches Today’s Ultra-Flat TV’s
- Reference Premiere Horn Loaded Acoustic Technology
- Horizontal and Vertical Mounting Options
Denon AVRX3500H – 7.2 Channel AV Receiver Features three-dimensional audio formats Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X, the AVR-X3500H powers exceptional home theater. The AVR supports the latest video technologies Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG and 4K Ultra HD. An advanced HDMI section (8 in/3 out) supports HDCP 2.2 processing on all ports and Enhanced Auto Return Channel (eARC). Stream Spotify®, Pandora®, Tidal and more with HEOS built-in or Bluetooth®. Features Amazon Alexa voice compatibility, an award-winning Denon Setup Assistant and provides a seamless setup experience with advanced remote monitoring suite. Ideal for custom integrations and enthusiasts alike, the AVR-X3500H features “ihiji Invision” remote system management technology and “Domotz Pro” remote monitoring and management technology reduced downtime.
- 7.2 channel AV receiver with 105W per channel: 7 powerful amplifiers tuned to provide the classic and dynamic Denon sound experience
- Supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X: Enjoy an immersive, three-dimensional audio experience
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility: Hands-free control of the AVR-X3500H and wireless music services
- 8 HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.2 support and 3 HDMI outputs: Connect up to eight media devices and output to three displays
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) (via future firmware update): Supports the latest 3D audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X from your TV audio signal
- 4k/60 Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020: Provides the greatest video quality and experience
- Award-winning Denon guided setup assistant and graphical user interface: Easy and intuitive out-of-box and setup experience
- “ihiji Invision” and “Domotz Pro” remote system monitoring and management technology: Lets custom integrators monitor and troubleshoot remotely, drastically reducing downtime
- Supports Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and more: Wirelessly stream and enjoy the most popular music services
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology: Listen from any room of your home
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support, plus built-in Bluetooth®: Solid wireless network connectivity even in congested environments
- High-resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support: High-resolution audio streaming for HiFi enthusiasts
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT: Delivers ultimate equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
- 12 V Trigger output: Connect a device such as a cooling fan or projector and operate on standby power
Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90×90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response. Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
ALL-NEW VENTED TWEETER
A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction.
The titanium tweeter diaphragm’s light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
Klipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
TRACTRIX® PORT + DUAL TERMINALS
SELECT REFERENCE PREMIERE SPEAKERS
The rear Tractrix port geometric design creates ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence for clean, precise low frequency performance.
The dual input terminals give you the ability bi-wire or bi-amp your speakers for a custom, high-performance experience.