The ultimate in any smart home is the ability to control your lighting with with your phone, tablet & keypad. Dim any light in the room—or the entire house—with a single touch. Smart lighting will subtly, but effectively, influence the ambiance of a home, complementing the aesthetics of its décor, while also providing convenience, value and energy efficiency. Automate lighting to respond to your everyday life, without any touch at all. The house can even appear occupied when no one is home.
Beyond a Keypad
Control4 keypads provide a stunning interface for any Control4 Smart Home, combining flexible button configurations with beautiful colors and finishes. Sure, a Control4 keypad can manage all of the lights in the house, but it also doesn’t have to be tied to a single light at all. Buttons can be programmed to handle virtually any non-lighting task, as well.
- Customizable, backlit engraved buttons allow for quick control of favorite scenes.
- Fire up a movie or your favorite Netflix® show.
- Lock and unlock the front door.
- Start or stop the sprinklers.
- Open and/or close the garage door.
- Arm or disarm the alarm.
- Start or stop your music and control the volume.
- Buttons can be reconfigured whenever a change is needed or desired.
- LEDs provide quick visibility to which lights or scenes are currently activated.
- The buttons can be designated
as up and down volume controls.
- Mix-and-match engraved buttons with sleek, screwless faceplates in 12 stylish colors and finishes.
How Control4 Smart Lighting is controlled—or how a mood is set in each room—is as unique and personal as the home itself and the people who live in it. Plus, when smart lighting is tied to other systems in the home—such as the music, shades, temperature, security and more—the possibilities are virtually endless. As a Control4 dealer we will help you determine the best way to tailor, smart lighting into your life.
- A “Goodnight” button turns off all lights, locks the doors, arms the security system and turns the thermostat back to a desired setting.
- Lights in the house turn on automatically as the garage opens, offering a safe welcome home.
- Motion sensors provide hands-free illumination, marking a pathway to the bathroom or kitchen in the evening.
- A tap on a Control4 touch screen or smartphone turns off the lights in the theater and starts the movie.
- From under the roof to under the stars, smart lighting can light up the deck and emphasize water features in the back yard.
- While away, lights and shades—and even televisions—can activate in a random fashion so it appears that someone is home.
- Motion sensors can be programmed to turn lights on—inside or outside of the home—if movement is detected, and then send you an alert when the sensor in that area is triggered.
- Lights in the home can flash on and off repeatedly when the security alarm is triggered, drawing more attention to a security breach.
Control4 Smart Lighting is both beautiful and energy efficient.
- Lights can be programmed to turn on when you enter a room and back off again when you’ve left.
- Outdoor lights automatically turn off before the sun comes up and back on again as the sun goes down.
- A “Goodbye” button lowers the shades, adjusts the heat and turns off the lights.
- Fixtures can be programmed to always illuminate at 80% to save on bulb life and be programmed to operate alongside the shades and thermostat to save money on the energy bill.
Whether wired or wireless, Control4 keypads provide a stunning interface for any Control4 Smart Home, combining flexible button configurations with beautiful colors and finishes. Customisable, backlit engraved buttons allow for quick control of music, movies and more.